My personal thoughts about life with a disability and all other things I consider important in my life.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Global Warming Theory

Short and sweet...

Combustion engines are the least efficient energy source know. This included all mammal bodies. Their primary byproduct isn't gases, but heat.

And while mammal bodies are the most efficient of all combustion engines, it's still only in the 30% range, with human bodies giving off just a bit more heat than a 100 watt incadescent bulb.

So - forgetting green house gases, look at every combustion engine on Earth today. Record numbers of human bodies, record numbers of new manufactured combustion engines on an annual basis in both developed and developing nations (US and China respectively).

Could global warming be very simply attributed to the heat given off by all of these combustion engines?

It would be interesting to figure it out. I just don't feel like it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sick of combustion engines. I don't know why the biggest and most damaging ones are marketed and sold like hotcakes. I went on a drive this dizzy weekend. Every single car lot had this - their biggest, most wasteful and damaging vehicles at the very front of the lots. After those were muscle cars.

One day, I was getting out of my car, and there was this sort of obviously not in good shape sort of hemiplegic old man who almost rolled out of an brand new Navigator. I don't know who the salesman was, but I hope he got a good commission selling it to this guy who can't even get out of it without breaking his ass.

Come here and see the newest and biggest combustion engines. The best one is the GM (I think) "Nitro". The one I saw was in bright orange. That must say something about the personality. Someone in the marketing department was probably demoted for wanting to call it the "Psycho," but it's getting that stupid and no one notices. I have given up on my country. Lizard brains and liars prevail, abound and the press, alas, gets behind them as though they are legitimate, and so, they are.

PS: If they can indict Jefferson for bribery - bring on impeachment of the whole nest of vipers.

I am not in a good mood today. Look what just the thought of combustion engines starts with me! Gah!

6/04/2007 6:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home