My personal thoughts about life with a disability and all other things I consider important in my life.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Quote of The Day

I sit here, feeling like crap from vertigo, and have the GREATEST quote sent to me.

Yes, my politics are showing:

“The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgment of his peers, is in the highest degree odious and is the foundation of all totalitarian government whether Nazi or Communist.”
Winston Churchill

Secret prisons, Gitmo, detainees, bullying those who question, controlling the information given to the people, an opaque government are the building blocks of a new curtain - Made In The USA.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing for a friend....

9/23/2006 8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home