My personal thoughts about life with a disability and all other things I consider important in my life.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Wild Child


I've been working on taming this cat for, oh, 3 months now. He's just a kitten, and has obviously reversed his starvation enough to find squirrels a worthy adversary. LOL



We ended up setting a tall step ladder against a radioshack/shed behind the garage that he could jump down to, luring him with BBQ chicken - he'll risk his life for that stuff! Once we let him get down without being watched, it took 2 minutes and he was strolling across the yard for more chicken.



Cicero is his name. It was Chamille before we saw definitive proof he was a boy. Chamille due to being a chameleon.

You can see the tarp covering the radioshack's roof - what he jumped down on and then figured out the ladder in no time! Since we all know there will be a next time, I'll get pictures of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home